Viking Appliance Repair in Los Angeles, California
We will contact you within 15 minutes
Viking Appliance Repair
At ASP Engineering, we are appliance repair experts who specialize in Viking brand appliances. We understand how important a functioning appliance is for your home and provide the correct repair solution to get your appliances up and running again as soon as possible.
We prioritize our customers’ needs first and strive to fix the problem with minimal disruption. Our team of experienced engineers has the expertise necessary to diagnose and correct issues with any Viking model or series.
Here is a list of the most common problems encountered with Viking appliances:
1) Compressor malfunctioning – This can cause refrigerators not to cool properly. We can inspect the compressor system and assess whether it needs to be repaired or replaced.
2) Clogged drain holes – This can cause dishwashers to leak. We can check the drain holes and unclog any debris that is blocking it.
3) Electrical wiring issues – This occurs when the electrical connections are not secure or there is a power supply issue. We will inspect the wiring and make sure all connections are secured.
4) Broken heating elements – This typically happens with ovens, stoves and ranges. We have the expertise to replace broken heating elements, so you won’t have to worry about cooking in an inefficient appliance anymore.
5) Malfunctioning thermostats – This often leads to certain components of appliances not working properly. We will assess the thermostat and repair or replace it as necessary.
If you encounter any of these issues with your Viking appliances, don’t hesitate to contact ASP Engineering. We will provide a professional and reliable repair solution that ensures your appliance is functioning at its full capacity again. Contact us today for more information!