Refrigerator Commercial Repair in Los Angeles, California
We will contact you within 15 minutes
Commercial Refrigerator Repair
ASP Engineering provides commercial refrigerator repair in Los Angeles and surrounding areas, offering quality and reliable service for businesses that rely on their refrigeration systems. Our commercial appliance repair team is highly trained and experienced in repairing a variety of commercial freezer and refrigerator models. We understand the importance of timely repairs and strive to provide them in a cost-effective manner while ensuring that our clients’ refrigeration systems are running smoothly and efficiently. We know how important it is to have a reliable refrigerator system, so our team works hard to quickly diagnose and repair any issues you may have. With our extensive knowledge of commercial refrigeration systems, we can provide quick and accurate repairs that will last. Our commitment to quality service means you can be sure that your commercial refrigerator repair needs are met with the utmost care. At ASP Engineering, we are dedicated to ensuring that our customers have the best service experience possible. Contact us today for all of your commercial appliance repair needs in Los Angeles.
Most Common Commercial Refrigerator Repair Issues:
1. Not cooling properly
One of the most common commercial refrigerator repair issues is that the fridge is not cooling properly. This can be caused by a number of different issues, such as a dirty condenser coils, a faulty evaporator fan motor, or a problem with the compressor. If your fridge is not cooling properly, it is important to have it checked out by a professional as soon as possible to avoid food spoilage.
2. Door not sealing properly
Another common issue with commercial refrigerators is that the door does not seal properly. This can be caused by a number of different factors, such as a damaged gasket or a misaligned door. If your fridge door is not sealing properly, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible to avoid cold air from escaping and warm air from entering, which can lead to food spoilage.
3. Water leaking from inside the fridge
If you notice water leaking from inside your commercial refrigerator, this is likely due to a clogged drain line. A clogged drain line can cause water to build up inside the fridge and eventually leak out. If you notice water leaking from your fridge, it is important to have the drain line cleaned or replaced by a professional as soon as possible.
4. Ice buildup on the inside of the fridge
If you notice ice buildup on the inside of your commercial refrigerator, this is likely due to a faulty defrost timer or thermostat. A faulty defrost timer or thermostat can cause the fridge to enter into defrost mode too often, which can lead to ice buildup. If you notice ice buildup on the inside of your fridge, it is important to have the defrost timer or thermostat replaced by a professional as soon as possible.
5. Fridge making strange noises
If your commercial refrigerator starts making strange noises, this could be due to a number of different issues, such as a loose fan blade or compressor problems. If your fridge starts making strange noises, it is important to have it checked out by a professional as soon as possible in order to determine the cause of the noise and have it repaired if necessary.
- Refrigerator is not cooling
- Refrigerator is leaking water
- Refrigerator is making strange noises
- Refrigerator is too cold
- Refrigerator runs constantly
- Fridge is not defrosting
- Freezer is not freezing
- Fridge is vibrating
- Ice build-up in the freezer
- Frost build-up in the fridge
- Water dispenser is not working
- Ice maker is not working
- Ice maker overflowing
- Lights are not working
- Door seal is damaged
- Door is not closing
- Temperature control is not working
- Evaporator coils are frozen
- Condenser coils are dirty
- Fan motor is not working properly
- Compressor is not working properly
- Thermostat is not working properly
- Power issues
Why Choose ASP Engineering Inc. for Commercial Appliance Repair Services:
- ASP Engineering Inc. offers an extensive range of commercial appliance repair services including dishwashers, ice machines, ovens, refrigerators, stoves, and more
- Our experienced technicians are licensed and certified to provide customers with reliable repairs that meet the highest quality standards
- ASP Engineering Inc. has been in business for over 25 years and has built a strong reputation as one of the most reliable and trustworthy commercial appliance repair companies in the area
- Our team of experienced technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take care of any problems that may arise with your commercial appliance so you can rest easy knowing we will get the job done right the first time
- We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to ensure that any necessary repairs are completed quickly and efficiently while still providing superior results
- ASP Engineering Inc.’s prices are competitively priced ensuring customers get the best value for their money when it comes to appliance repair services
- With our commitment to customer satisfaction, we guarantee all their work and stand behind every job we do so you can trust us to get it right every time you call on our team for help with commercial appliance repairs
- We provide personalized service tailored to your specific needs, taking into account all factors before recommending a course of action that is best suited for your particular needs and budget constraints without sacrificing quality or reliability of repairs being completed on your appliances or equipment
- ASP’s team is available via phone or email anytime during regular business hours or after hours if necessary – making it convenient for customers who need urgent attention from experienced professionals with quick turnaround times
- All parts used are original manufacturer parts so customers don’t have to worry about getting subpar components that could compromise the life expectancy of their appliances in the long run.